Unaccepted Changes -also on EP Unaccepted Changes -also on EP

awesome

I've never listened to ska before, and I saw it on the list of genres as I was submitting one of my songs. I thought to myself "what the hell is ska?" so after I submitted my song, I went to the audio portal and clicked the highest rated ska song and it led me to your page. If all ska sounds like yours, I'm going to have to check some more out, it's quite awesome.

Ear Rape Part 3 Ear Rape Part 3

B3st Mortal K0mb@t r3mix everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!%

I'm going to drive around my school blasting out this song one day. I downloaded this song 17 times.

The Dessert Storm Journey The Dessert Storm Journey

Maybe I was wrong about midi...

Though this was still obviously midi, it sounded quite nice. I would suggest getting Audacity Audio manager, you can make even midi files sound wonderful, basically audacity is great for converting file types, recording, editing, and effects like reverb, echo, and speed and pitch changes. Keep up the great work!

JakesFable responds:

ok thx you should rate it too.

I like to move it move it Rmix I like to move it move it Rmix

Fairly good

Best thing to do when remixing a song but keeping the original vocals is to never vary the bpm in the song and match the bpm of the original.
but other than that great job.

F-777 responds:

Thanks. When i made this i was very inexperienced.

Funky Jamz Funky Jamz

This was okay...

This song has a lot of great ideas in it, if you made them flow together a little better, I think you might have a great song.

Ecstacy Ecstacy

Freaking awesome

I like the hip-hop beat in the beginning, though I think this song would be better placed in ambient. What would be better is if you made a longer version of this. Keep up the awesome work!

nal1200 responds:

Thank you very much for the feedback! Yeah, I agree this should've been much longer, I just ran out of ideas for it.

Returned Techno Returned Techno

Needs reverb!

Play around with the effects more, I think you might be surprised at what a little reverb and flanger could do for your song.

Kid2Will responds:

yeah dude, i have never used the f-x yet, i just messed with it. im such a noob, dunno why i didnt experiment with those earlier.

Gerudo Valley-LOZ Ocar ofTime Gerudo Valley-LOZ Ocar ofTime

Horribly awesome!

This song is almost too awesome, very few remixes ever have the same flow or style of the original, but this song has that, and more. Hopefully you made a longer version of this. Unless of course your friend's performance only last two minutes, in that case, its perfectly fine.

March of Vengeance March of Vengeance

Pretty good...

I would say this song is lacking percussion, notably, a bassline. A nice kick loop would go oh so nicely with this. Also, half of this sounds like it was made with a midi sequencer, if ALL of this was made with a midi sequencer, then superb job! But on the flipside, if NONE of this was made with midi... Well you need better instruments. This song has pretty good potential, keep it up!

Godzilla's Cousin Moe Godzilla's Cousin Moe

Nice random title

Kind of short, but not bad, If you made a longer version of this, it would totally be one kick ass song.