Command & Conquer TC Command & Conquer TC

Hilarious

Sprites seemed to actually be taken from the game itself. The german marching song made me laugh. It doesn't bring back old times, but thats mostly because I got the game for my nintendo64 two weeks ago. As you can see, I am totally ahead of the technological curve, pretty soon I might upgrade my computer to win95.

Killerratte responds:

Yes sir, the sprites have been ripped by me, though they arenĀ“t as good as the ones im working with now. I made some color mistakes with the Sprites in Tiberium Catastrophe. I have them optimized now (in the next movie) and everything should look slightly better.

Oh yeah and the Nintendo 64 version is from 1999.

Subliminal Messages # 1 Subliminal Messages # 1

Mind blowing!

The Brittany Spears one made me laugh so hard, I peed myself a little.
You might want to increase the quality in the text, when a huge paragraph came on, I could barely read it. This was a great job, I hope you make more like it.

sexual-clarinet responds:

thanks

SMB: Game Over (1up) SMB: Game Over (1up)

Pure genius!

Perhaps one of the best flash animations I've seen, flawless in every way. Great job on this, I hope you keep making awesome animations.

Pico Day: Blam The Virus Pico Day: Blam The Virus

Not bad

Definitely needs more work, spelling errors all over the place. Music was pretty good however it would be better if it changed more often while actually in the game.

DrClay responds:

well thanks for not flipping out at me.
next time i'll get help when i work on a game.

Unaccepted Changes -also on EP Unaccepted Changes -also on EP

awesome

I've never listened to ska before, and I saw it on the list of genres as I was submitting one of my songs. I thought to myself "what the hell is ska?" so after I submitted my song, I went to the audio portal and clicked the highest rated ska song and it led me to your page. If all ska sounds like yours, I'm going to have to check some more out, it's quite awesome.

Ear Rape Part 3 Ear Rape Part 3

B3st Mortal K0mb@t r3mix everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!%

I'm going to drive around my school blasting out this song one day. I downloaded this song 17 times.

The Dessert Storm Journey The Dessert Storm Journey

Maybe I was wrong about midi...

Though this was still obviously midi, it sounded quite nice. I would suggest getting Audacity Audio manager, you can make even midi files sound wonderful, basically audacity is great for converting file types, recording, editing, and effects like reverb, echo, and speed and pitch changes. Keep up the great work!

JakesFable responds:

ok thx you should rate it too.